Last updated: March 2023
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, Motorcycle Funerals Ltd) are called “first-party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognise your computer or mobile device both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons:
- To provide a better experience on our Website;
- To understand how our Website is being used and to improve its functionality;
- To personalise your experience on our Website;
- To display targeted ads on our Website and other websites.
- What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies we use on our Website can be categorised into the following types:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Website and use its features. Without these cookies, services like shopping baskets cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website, including which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected is aggregated and anonymous.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other parts of web pages that you can customise.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are placed by third-party advertising networks with the website operator’s permission.
- How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided in the cookie table below.
- Contacting us